Paris Fashionweek #2
























You don't have to be a fashionlover to visit one of the Fashionweeks and have a great experience. It's one big circus of fashioneditors, bloggers, designers, photographers, vip's, models and wannabee's, As seen on the streets, at the shows and in the showrooms. 
Besides the theatre of all this, I like to have a closer look on the the concepts, styling, setdesigns, installations, animations and surroundings. To me the Sirloin fashionshow at the Madeleine public toilet, was a big highlight. Sirloin showed her first ready-to-wear collection in the 1905 built unisex toilets. A beautiful monumental place underneath the Madeleine church, not in use anymore, with ceramic tiles and Art deco mirrors (first pics). The presentations  I visited at The Plaza Athenee, were from a totally different atmosphere ;-) I can tell you that.
Luis Buchinho showed his collection in an  industrial place called Garage Lubeck. Inspired by the Portugese littoral, models walked around an installation of water on the sound of breaking waves. I loved the 80's/90's inspired frizzled hairstyles and big sunglasses.

More impressions of Paris Fashionweek are found on my Instagram & Stories HERE and my previous post HERE. And just tap on the play button (collage image left above ^) for a short video with more impressions of Paris Fashionweek. 

See you next season Paris and to you all... have a great weekend! Love, Brenda
(Edit and images by me)

No comments